Monday, October 31, 2016

Trader update, 31th of october.


Quite an impressive week I must say. On my last update, I was saying that I reached the 1B ISK in my wallet. Since then, I'm hardly able to use all those ISKs without selling an equal amount a couple of hours later. Here's the big picture:
Sell order: 1.697 B isk
Buy Order: 1.040 B isk (Escrow, I didn't trained the skill that lower the amount taken in escrow. I think it's a better way to control my expenses)
Wallet: 1.149 B isk
In transit or un-sold: approx 1.3 B isk.
paid taxes: -236 410 476,69 ISK  (broker fee + sales taxes)

So, overall, considering a 20% loss with the Sell orders, I'm at 4.8 billions ISK !
For the record, I start playing as a trader with a 25m ISK budget on the last week of august 2016, which mean a 19388.44 % increase in 2 months. That's pretty insane.
Now, I have to go deeper, and find new niches items, and that's the most time consuming task I think.

What about PLEXing my account ? well, considering current PLEX price, at more a 1.2B ISK, it's not worth it I think. I will wait for a couple of months to see if the price go down around 1B / PLEX.

On my industrial characters, I've been busy researching a tons of BPOs (46 currently in research), to be prepared when alpha clones will get there. They will use a trendemous amount of munitions, ships and modules.
I intend to keep adding new cheap BPOs to my library for the next month, and building some stocks in the last week before the release.

In the meantime, fly safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment