Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Early october update



Things were really smooth for me since my last post, I tried to get into new markets to diversify my products. I got some successes, but I can't say that I'll keep most of these markets later on.
In the past two weeks, I send her (my trader character is a woman) some helps in the forms of two "combat" characters. Both are indy characters with some weapon skills and ships. I sent them to her to help raise my trader's corp standing with the corp owning the station.
After going to the painfully slow process of level 1 distribution missions, I decide to switch level 2 security missions, and train her some social skills to speed up the process slightly.
She's now at a standing of 7, and I'm farming level 4 missions as fast as possible with a T1 battleship and a T1 Battlecruiser. The BC take care of small stuff (Frigates, destroyers, cruisers) while the BS deal with the battlecruisers and battleships. I don't even bother to loot nor salvage wrecks.
As I don't share the mission rewards with my other toons, I collected a couple of dozens of million ISK that way on the trader, while the "fighters" keep the bounties (around 90m ISK in the course of two days)
I intend to raise that corporation standing up to 8 or 8.5, then I'll see if it's worth it to raise it further, for trade purpose.

For now, I don't complete those storyline missions, since it'll lower my status with the other half of the empire, and I'm not ready for that. I want to be able to move freely in empire.

As of today, here's the report:

Market Orders1 247 417 046,12
Gain531 412 115,34
Wallet292 532 325,44

Some of those ISK in the wallet are due to missioning sadly, I didn't do the math, but I suppose that at least 30 to 40 millions ISK are due to mission rewards.

Now, let's see if I could get some new profits by the end of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment