Friday, January 15, 2016

coming soon (tm)

Hi there,

I forgot to mention that with the release in mid december 2015 of Operation Frostline, and my research for profitable items, I noticed that I was unable to find some TypeIDs on some items. That's when I realised that I didn't update my LMeve nor TypeID list since July 2015, to reflect to various tiericide and new items added in-game since past summer.
I did an upgrade of LMeve to 0.1.54, and the CCP's DB to the Operation FrostLine release.
Sadly, I did it without taking too much notes, thus, I have no How-To Upgrade LMeve.

For the Citadel release, or whatever name CPP will find for it, I will post a complete walkthrough to update LMeve and CCP DB.

In the meantime, I could give you two hints about installing LMeve:
  • use a generic name for the CCP's DB. I used "eve_aeg100_dbo" for mine, since it was the release of Aegis 1.00, I should have used a more generic one :-) 
  • I finally find why YAML imports weren't working properly at my inital LMeve install. On CentOS/Redhat, the PHP configuration has some default values that are too small for the YAML import to succeed. In the /etc/php.ini, change the memory_limit from 128M to 1024M.

Oh, and I noticed that Lukas (LMeve author) has found this blog and post a link to it. Thanks for the great tool you have provided us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment